The Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association provides a positive atmosphere for promoting youth athletic activities through sportsmanship, good citizenship, discipline, teamwork, strong minds, and healthy bodies. All sports activities are undertaken to encourage maximum participation, with the level and length of the competition commensurate with the physical and emotional development of each child.
Important Notes and News:
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING KINDERGARTEN T-BALL: The Registration Fee is now only $25, but enrollment will only be open for a limited time, so sign up now!
- Play ball! The sign-up form for the 2018 Baseball Teams is available here. Please complete and return the form to school as soon as possible.
- It’s all downhill from here! Click here for information about the 2018 Ski Club!
- Congratulations to the St Stan’s basketball teams for their participation in the recent CYO tournament. Check out these smiling faces!
- Do you like to bake? Do you want to support St. Stanislaus Athletics? Well, here’s your opportunity! We welcome you to donate your own desserts and snacks to be sold at any of our basketball home games, and all proceeds will benefit our teams.
- Children from ALL Chicopee Catholic Parishes, not just Saint Stanislaus, are eligible to play on the Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association’s teams. So, please be sure to share this news with your friends and neighbors.
Board of Directors
President/Treasurer: Tina Elmer
Vice-President: Steve Negron
Asst Secretary: Erica Gelinas
Equipment Manager: Mike Gelinas
Baseball Coordinator: Brian Bushey
Soccer & Basketball Coordinator: Steve Negron
Ski Club Coordinator: Susan Keser
Webmaster: Chris Corridan
Contact us at StStansAthletics@st.stanislaus.mec.edu
or (413) 592-5135