The Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association provides a positive atmosphere for promoting youth athletic activities through sportsmanship, good citizenship, discipline, teamwork, strong minds, and healthy bodies. All sports activities are undertaken to encourage maximum participation, with the level and length of the competition commensurate with the physical and emotional development of each child.
Important Notes and News:
- BASKETBALL REGISTRATION TIME! Registration forms for basketball are online now. Please note that there are separate forms for Grades 1 through 8 and for Kindergarten.
- SKI CLUB INFORMATION Coming soon! Stay tuned.
- Congratulations to the St Stan’s basketball teams for their participation in the 2017-2018 CYO tournament. Check out these smiling faces!
- Do you like to bake? Do you want to support St. Stanislaus Athletics? Well, here’s your opportunity! We welcome you to donate your own desserts and snacks to be sold at any of our basketball home games, and all proceeds will benefit our teams.
- Children from ALL Chicopee Catholic Parishes, not just Saint Stanislaus, are eligible to play on the Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association’s teams. So, please be sure to share this news with your friends and neighbors.
Board of Directors
President/Treasurer: Tina Elmer
Vice-President: Steve Negron
Assistant Secretary: Erica Gelinas
Soccer & Basketball Coordinator: Steve Negron
Ski Club Coordinators: Amanda Pueschel and Andria Monette
Equipment Manager: Juan Monsalve
Webmaster: Chris Corridan
Board Members Wanted!
Board Members receive full Service Hours Credit.
The St. Stan’s Athletic Association is currently seeking to fill the Board vacancies of:
- Tee-Ball/Baseball/Softball Coordinator
Please contact us if you are interested in either position.
We have a new email address!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (413) 592-5135