The Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association provides a positive atmosphere for promoting youth athletic activities through sportsmanship, good citizenship, discipline, teamwork, strong minds, and healthy bodies. All sports activities are undertaken to encourage maximum participation, with the level and length of the competition commensurate with the physical and emotional development of each child.
Important Notes and News:
- It’s all downhill from here! Click here for information about the 2018 Ski Club!
- Registration Forms for the upcoming basketball season are available by clicking on our Registration Forms page.
- Links to the soccer teams’ schedules have been added to our Schedule page. You can check out the scores so far and see when and where you can catch the next game!
- Do you like to bake? Do you want to support St. Stanislaus Athletics? Well, here’s your opportunity! We welcome you to donate your own desserts and snacks to be sold at any of our basketball home games, and all proceeds will benefit our teams.
- Children from all Chicopee Catholic Parishes, not just Saint Stanislaus, are eligible to play on the Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association’s teams. So, please be sure to share this news with your friends and neighbors.
Board of Directors
President/Treasurer: Tina Elmer
Vice-President: Steve Negron
Asst Secretary: Erica Gelinas
Equipment Manager: Mike Gelinas
Baseball Coordinator: Brian Bushey
Soccer & Basketball Coordinator: Steve Negron
Ski Club Coordinator: Susan Keser
Webmaster: Chris Corridan
Contact us at StStansAthletics@st.stanislaus.mec.edu
or (413) 592-5135