The Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association provides a positive atmosphere for promoting youth athletic activities through sportsmanship, good citizenship, discipline, teamwork, strong minds, and healthy bodies. All sports activities are undertaken to encourage maximum participation, with the level and length of the competition commensurate with the physical and emotional development of each child.
Important Notes and News:
- BASKETBALL TIME AGAIN!! New registration forms for Fall 2019 Basketball have been uploaded and can be found on the FORMS page.
- The Registration Form for the 2020 Ski Club is also now available on the FORMS page.
- New registration forms for Fall 2019 Soccer have been uploaded. Schedules for the following soccer teams are listed on the SCHEDULES page:
- Grade 3/4
- Grade 5/6
- Grade 1/2 OMEGA EAGLES
- Grade 1/2 ALPHA EAGLES
- Children from ALL Chicopee Catholic Parishes, not just Saint Stanislaus, are eligible to play on the Saint Stanislaus Athletic Association’s teams. So, please be sure to share this news with your friends and neighbors.
Board of Directors
President/Treasurer: Tina Elmer
Vice-President: Steve Negron
Soccer & Basketball Coordinator: Steve Negron
Ski Club Coordinators: Amanda Pueschel and Andria Monette
Equipment Manager: Juan Monsalve
Equipment Coordinator: Chris Champagne
Secretary: Christine Halama
Webmaster: Chris Corridan
Board Members Wanted!
Board Members receive full Service Hours Credit.
The St. Stan’s Athletic Association is currently seeking to fill the Board vacancies of:
- Tee-Ball/Baseball/Softball Coordinator
Please contact us if you are interested in either position.
We have a new email address!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (413) 592-5135